Adventures in Val Chisone and around

Adventures, observations,events and comments on life in an alpine valley in Italy from an English family living next door to the largest fortress in Europe. (Fenestrelle)
hannibalbiker's qr code

Friday 4 February 2011

Yes I am still here!

It has been a long time since I have updated my blog. I could say that is because I have been so busy I have not had time to. However it would be more true to say that I have just not got round to writing anything and when I have I get hit by writer's block.
Now we are entering the second month of 2011 it is about time that I put digit to keyboard and write something even if it is just to let anyone know that finds this blog that the writer is still alive. With this post there are no photos but I will hopefully be updating the page more regularly this year and most comments will have accompanying photos.
Thanks for staying with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment